Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FOOD: Gangnam 88, Sunway Giza & Dip n Dip, The Curve

Hello there! I'm here to talk about foods again, haha, told my dayrer (dayre follower) I wouldn't blog about this, but boredom strikes and here am I. People who play dayre do follow me, winnieyonly.

Gangnam 88, Sunway Giza
I guess a lot of people heard that Gangnam 88 located at Solaris Mont Kiara, and there's another branch at Sunway Giza. I actually planned to go since long time ago after my STPM exam but I have to work. Finally I have some free time to spend with my baby boy after 3 weeks of work!

How coincidentally, when I decided to go Gangnam 88 on last Saturday then I saw promotion voucher on Groupon so I purchased one.


Meal for two:
Stir fried spicy pork + kimchi soup OR bibimbap + refillable side dishes
*steamed egg & red bean ice as free gifts* 

And now only at rm35 for this whole meal! (Ori price: rm58++) totally worth it. 

So satisfied with this whole lunch, espcially the fried spicy pork, daebak! 

The restaurant surrounded with a lot of kpop artists stickers and I kinda love the atmosphere with kpop music, furthermore, the view outside from gangnam 88 is just way too nice, I bet it will be nicer at night with christmas decorations! 

Make your calendar down, every 2nd and 4th Monday will be closed. 

Dip n Dip, The Curve 
After that, we went to The Curve to have a walk, so I have googled dip n dip has it second branch at The Curve now. Its been a while I didnt eat already, therefore I made my move to dip n dip. This time I ordered dip crispies & he ordered chocolate waffle with ice cream. 

Dip Crispies, rm12.50 

Chcolate waffle rm17 (add icecream rm3)

I thought maybe the curve will be lesser people than bangsar, but nope, both are still crowded with people.
P.S: still prefer salon du chocolat more than dip n dip

Baby boy & me



OOTD: top from dees, skater skirt from online, shoes from h&m, handbag from charles & keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment