Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Atmosphere !



YEAH ! Christmas is just around the corner, I can get present from BABY !! 
Hmm, Christmas not my festival but it just fulled of joy.
I'm not christian, my family never celebrate Christmas before, but i just love Christmas, i hope to celebrate with snow.

Yet, Christmas just like a ..... hmmm, a kind of HAPPINESS.
Choir sing Christmas songs around, Santa Claus give present and sweets for everyone, just like much more happier than Chinese New Year, seriously @.@

And this year my Christmas celebration at HATYAI, Thailand.
I think oversea won't be that bad gua? :X even though at THAILAND.

And baby? he will go to GOLD COAST. woaw, very different places huh?
He there all ang mo, me here all ah gua =.=

Whatever, i just know i can't celebrate with him again this year.

A Christmas song for u guys,


P.S : BABY ! take care of yourself. You still need to accompany me to watch movie D; ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS, u both are so cute ! 


* << 不管是让自己开心还是伤心,只要不是世界末日,都要好好的珍惜! >>


today mood :

No comments:

Post a Comment