Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Prom Night ! (Y)


I know you all wanted to see me wear dress, but I really no take dao photo wor.
But IMMA ALWAYS GORGEOUS even though no make up right? HEHE.

Hmm, went to BABY's house since I don't know where is the restaurant, and we reached there around 6 -.- it was still early and waited there almost 2 hours only can get in to the restaurant.
Whatever, I was still in a very HIGH MODE. hehe. Since it was my first time.



Baby looks so handsome and cute :D 1 X 100000000 likes for him.
Well, not a bad prom. McQ, u have tried your best, please don't blame yourself anymore.

Although everything started late, but still enjoyable.
DayDream, Yu Hua Band, St John Dancers,相声. Still brought us happiness.
And most important, the atmosphere around this prom night was really MEMORABLE.

Everyone looks great with their outfits. And the last party night with their beloved friends.

Somebody get their chances to confess to feel to each other also, it was so damn sweet for every couple when the dance part, isn't it?

The new couple of the day, Girl was gorgeous and Boy was handsome that night. When u guys dance I can sense a kind of love inside :))
please stay sweet :D


Oh my god, i like this photos so much !
Love my baby, so much.

Today mood :
I HATE MY DAD.






No comments:

Post a Comment