Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Saturday, July 6, 2013

CELEBRATION: Belated birthday celebration

A post about my belated birthday celebration. So, I got 2 late birthday celebration from my ladiess, and here we go.



TADAAA! A celebration from my beloved so called " golden sista " , I didn't expect it will be someone else to celebrate my birthday except the one and only baby boy. And I got this surprise celebration in the next day of my birthday. I'm not saying I have no friends to celebrate for me, but I just thought normally people will celebrate a birthday before or on the actual day. So... I thought nobody will celebrate for me anymore which proven me wrong, bahaha.

They didn't bring candle to let me blow, so I just google it and blow for shuang TEEHEE

The small chocolate cake from them.


Apparently I wasn't ready yet and the lovely photographer just being so professional to take photo like this...ishh . I was dumbfounded when they sang birthday song with the small cake & little presents from them, photo is shown below. 


That's it! 19 pack of snacks. I can only say how creative. But actually I don't understand why'd people love to buy me foods as present. I mean like, my sister loves to buy me snacks or foods also. Hmm... But anyhow, I love it :P at least I can munch in school.

So another gang of ladies celebrated my birthday yesterday at ikea & 1 Utama. As usual, they love to drive the birthday girl to a place without telling the birthday girl where is it. So i always wonder where am I going when I step into their car and going somewhere. I was brought to Ikea yesterday & I knew what's the reason they chose ikea. MEATBALLS is the reason. They know I want to eat meatballs desperately & probably no one else could bring me here to eat their meatballs (just because its beef). So, how great are them. 

I never really tried before what's the taste of beef because my family pray for guan yin & my dad doesn't eat beef so I never eat beef before until last time I ordered wrong at Plan B. and this meatball meal is my second time to taste the taste of beef. LOL.

So they ordered each of us one plate of meatball, five chicken wings, one muffin as my bday cake & cake with almond.



The foods:

A plate of swedish meatballs without flag. I was actually thought there's a flag on the meatball :( but need 20 pieces only got flag. But nevermind, the meatball with combination of the sause & jam is just perfect. Actually i feel the meatball more like porkball (猪肉丸) and the fries tasted so so... 


Fried chicken wings, this is too salty for me actually. 


I can only say this plate of cake with almond is nice. but friends said better eat with few friends. If you eat one whole plate by yourself, you imagine la...

The birthday muffin.

We finished our dinner around 9pm, and the girls asked me want to go anywhere to walk. So i just answered one U, and I didn't know they actually planned something. 

Every shops are on sale now, so we went to forever 21 have a look. Guess what we get? We bought all same type of necklace in just rm3. The one and only necklace in rm3. Tempting right? hehe.

As I know and If i'm not mistaken, they actually not planned to celebrate only my birthday but another friend's birthday also. So I wondered why they didn't celebrate her's in Ikea and I thought I have been fooled, maybe? And what the girls planned is....

THIS!

Red velvet cupcakes & one rainbow cake in bisou bake shop. They already planned to celebrate ours birthday at bisou and it went well.




It was pui yee & my birthday celebration!

Words can't describe my feelings, I was really happy. Thank you so much for the celebration, well planned.

The 3 planners, good job. <3


and 5 of us.


Thank you so much of what you girls have done for me. I really appreciate it & enjoy the times with you girls, xoxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment