Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Thursday, July 25, 2013

SOMETHING about the day

Someone asked me to blog, and I just fulfill her wish... If you know what I mean, you! yes, thats you!

KKKKKKKK, tried something new with the girls, just a normal lunch with them as I wanted to try the newly open korean restaurant in Mahkota Cheras.

We had our lunch at Won Korean Restaurant, Mahkota Cheras ( corner shop that same row with ochado )


My set lunch, bibimbap aka 石锅拌饭, this is actually the outcome after mixed up. I asked my friend to help me order something which is not so spicy as I can't eat too spicy and I was late that day so....this is the not so spicy set. It actually tasted normal like a mixture of rice & vegetables, yeaa.... seriously I was like eating a bowl of green foods.


WY's set lunch, kimchi jjigae. Not spicy, beef is hard to chew but boleh tahan la. SW ordered ramyeon with no photo, sorry :( that is umm.... something like korean ramen.


and the dok pok gi aka 炒年糕. I just tried dok pok gi once before at Uncle Jang, that was hell spicy and I expect this will be really spicy also which is not, the sauce tasted like ketchup.


The 6 small plate of side dishes (refillable). They sell korean ice cream also but more expensive than korean village. We had set lunch promotion so the price is quite reasonable which is rm 61 in total. Wasn't satisfied, korean cuisine suppose to be like very spicy even thou I can't eat too spicy but......

SW was actually craving her shilin XXL chicken chop and we decided to have second round as our tea or desserts, but at last we chose to tea at secret recipe. The cakes attracted us to eat them, the cakes asked us to eat them.....


Ordered 3 slices of cake, strawberry vanilla, turkish blabla, and cappuccino cheese. As you can see, which cake attracts you the most? I wanted to try strawberry vanilla the most but....photos are for illustration. However human loves to look for photos than anything in the menu, so do i. The photo is so tempting while the taste is so disappointing. The best of all, the middle one which is turkish bla bla, i don't know what is it inside the cake, all I know is full of sweets, chocolates, some nuts and gums, maybe? Hmm... 

Photo session is a MUST in girls gossip/reunion moment.


My sexy lips with the white colour bubbles? or cream? whatever la. 

Realizing a lot of people love to selca with foods & drinks or be like a model when drinking or eating, so we just made ourselves as model for one day. 


Obviously, I looked more natural than the girl beside me, kan? HAHAHAHA. I got the talent to be a model :P 


My selca with the cup of tea.


Trying to have continuous shots from phone to phone,which is from wy's phone then to my phone, then sw's phone then py's and FAILED.



I personally quite in love with these 2 photos even though we couldn't shot like what we planned to.


4 of US !


Acting like two of us finished all the cakes and drinks! HAHAHAAHA, I can't stop laughing when I lay on there while the people keep staring at us. So embarrassing.


AND this is one of the epic photos.


See the differences between the front camera of i4 and i5. Left is i5, and right is i4. 
Well this is not the main point, the main point is WE HAD FUN! YOLO RIGHT?

Last but not least, I really made myself a temporary model and how can I don't show you all my modelling time!


I themed this as The CHOK Yong, I think I wasn't ready yet and my lovely photographer took it, nevermind I'm natural enough right.


And here's another one that I can't stop myself burst into laughter. I put myself in their shoe of being one day model, and I think I need learn how to pose, hahahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment