Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Saturday, August 3, 2013

CELEBRATION: Birthday celebration @ namoo on the park, publika

It's August! 2 of my ladies birthday fall on August, so we celebrate it early because we really have no time anymore after that. Here begins the story!

OK, as I said in my previous post of my 19th birthday celebration, we actually have the rule of not letting the bday girl know where are we heading to. And the tricky ladies thought we will bring them to Bangsar because they peeped sw's whatsapp group...so, things will never be so easy. HAHAHA.

We never really remember how to go Publika, and this is our second times, so I just decided to use waze to find the way to Publika, it went very smooth at first, but the highways are too complicated that I don't know which one is the way to publika, we went to the wrong way, and keep turning around about 20 minutes, but we managed to reach there safely, thanks god///


The destination of the birthday celebration:


Namoo on the park is a korean dessert cafe, and namoo means 'tree' in korean. 

Night view from where we sit.


The menu:



The foods:
The King's Bing Soo (rm 16.90)

Kimchi Tang (rm 17.90) comes with rice

Bibi Rice Burger (rm19.90) this is actually chicken set

Beef Rice Burger (rm23.90)

Bulgogi Beef Burger (rm22.90)

Kimchi Beef Burger (rm21.90)

Overall, portion is big, I love the beef and bing soo. AND kimchi soup is nice! Worth a try! :))) every burger sets come with a small bowl of kimchi, salad and chips.

Solo photograph time with food:

Sw with her kimchi tang

                    Left: wy with her bulgogi beef burger         Right: char with her kimchi beef burger                               


                        Left: me with my bibi rice burger           Right: py with her beef rice burger

To make the whole birthday celebration more birthday atmosphere, we ordered sweet potato cake ( the most popular cake in nomoo ) as their birthday cake :D

Sweet potato cake (rm10.90) 

I don't really like the taste and the cake is quite....腻 in chinese. I don't know is it because I ate too full or anything else, but I just don't like the taste and the cake. Maybe the ice cream is much better 0.0

The main characters of the day: Charlotte & WaiYing! 

Due to the wind, we couldn't light the candle up, anyhow they just made a wish C: 

See the happy kids of the day.

They even got the challenge of biting the candle out from the cake. Can you guys see how deep was it. Well the 2 main characters pressed the candles themselves one LOL


Deng Deng! and the winner goes to....... CHARLOTTE LEONG!

Before we back home, we camwhore in the park and we met a super cute little girl, I forgot what is her name but she's just 5 years old. She came to our side and said want to play. We just gone so crazy and caught her to take photos.

The cute little girl.



Look! I love this photo so much. Cuteness overloaded. She got the potential to be a model huh. Hahaha.\




5 of us, from left: sw, py, me, char, wy

We even camwhore in the toilet =.=


From the tallest to shortest.

After this, we made our move to back home, finally. 


Wait, hold on.........

I told ya' things will never be so easy,  not the end yet, please continue view it....


THIS IS THE SURPRISE.

Please rewind back, kan I just said we ordered a piece of sweet potato cake as their birthday cake, hahahaha. How can we actually be so stingy treat only them a piece of cake as a birthday cake. This is part of our plan to give them another surprise before headed home. 

Rainbow In A Jar & Velvet In A Jar from wondermilk as their birthday cake. Its small but at least all came from our true hearts and we put all the effort to make the surprise success. I hope it is thou!  

Another time to sing a birthday say, blow the candle and make a wish!



gan dong~~~

SEE THE HAPPY KIDS AGAIN! HAHAAH 

Lastly, it really comes to the end, thank you for the two main characters bring me a lot of memories and fun, I love you girls so much <3<3 

Thank you for participate in this birthday celebration.

Thank you for the planners which is sw, me & py. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA






3.5 hours to Charlotte's birthday
8 days to Waiying's birthday


P.S.: photos are taken by camera, s4 and iPhone. Sorry for the bad quality of some photos.


2 comments: