Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya!

Assalamualaikum! Selamat hari raya everyone! It's first day of raya, I have been invited to one of my malay friend's house, well this is my first time thou. I was so excited about it, hahaha.

Since this is our first time went to malay's house, we just got no idea what to wear, what to do, if there is any pantang or not. I just dressed up with a polo tee & jeans and wondering is this ok? hmmm....

We had our lunch at Aqilah's house with variety of curry, cookies and cakes.


Curry padang, bali curry chicken, curry ikan, ketupat, lemang, some chicken & beef floss and i forget what kacang & lastly chocolate moist cake. ( if I'm not mistaken of the names ) 



Gan bei /cheers is a must !

We ate a lot like what chinese says 不知丑. Finish one bowl of curry padang, tried every cookies, cheese tart and cakes like nobody business -.-


After that, we planned to pakai tudung to see what we will look like after wearing tudung, so here we go...


Before and After 

They non stop laughing at me because I look like a malay. I didn't deny it, because i do, hahahaha. 
 My sister even added : you really look like a malay, but a beautiful malay la.
OK, i accept it, as long as I'm still pretty :P










We chit chat a lot and had so much fun, experienced my first time in malay friend house bai nian, my day ended like this....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA To ALL MUSLIM!



No comments:

Post a Comment