Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Sunday, August 18, 2013

FOOD: Publika WALK

My blog views are getting lesser and lesser, probably I stop for a while and my readers are gone, I have to find a way to gain my views back, so different ways of blogging will do? However, I realized I lost my blogging style or mood to blog something, I don't know how to express it in or what way to make it more interesting & charming, but it seems to be worst :(

Back to the title, publika walk, this is a post similar with my previous post, Bangsar WALK. A post about foods hunting. It's been the fourth times I went to Publika just to crave for some new foods (new foods as in  foods I have not craved yet) and Publika is really a heaven for me. So, this is a FOOD POST again.

I was in rush that time and I forgot to bring my camera, photos are captured by iPhone, so sorry for the bad qualities.

OOTD: top (dorothy perkins), leggings (thailand), shoes (guess), handbag (taobao)

Somehow this is funny photo, my ootd just showed out some inner thing of me, thank you for the photographer for not letting me know -.- this is so awkward.
I picked Publika because I wanted to try Salon Du Chocolat which is almost the same with Dip n Dip. Another reason was The Redbean Bag, I heard or saw some reviews mention their foods are not bad and stuffs like so attracted me, in fact I just wanted to try as more foods as I can, because I will start my school tomorrow and I promised someone I will not discover new foods until I done my trial.

First destination: The Redbean Bag, Solaris Dutamas.
We were late, we arrived at 2.30pm and headed to RBB straight away, but packed with people already even the time was around 2.45pm, we thought to give up but luckily we just have to wait for 15 minutes only which is worth our time to wait. We had our late lunch around 3.00pm. 

We wanted to order the benedict ( aka eggs benedict)  or the atlantis.The differences between the atlantis is eggs with smoked salmon while the benedict is eggs with beef bacon or turkey ham. Due to the crowd, both the dishes we wanted to order were out of stock and ended up we ordered the baked eggs with beef,chicken & lamb, and slice of vanilla bean crepe cake & a cup of mocha.

Vanilla bean crepe cake (rm13) I'm not so fancy about this cause it tasted so much like milk. 

Mocha (rm10) This is the best mocha I ever had so far, I love this so much. I don't like smth too sweet or too bitter, but this mocha was like, not so sweet but not too bitter. So my bf described it in this way: 它有chocolate的浓,coffee的香. And I was like, waaaa what a good phrase huh.

Baked eggs (rm18) Eggs are baked and served with the combination of cheese and beef, chicken & lamb, comes with 2 pieces of bread. 


It was nice when I first tasted with the cheese and eggs, but when I had more bites and the cheese was getting more salty. So I think thats the reason why they served the bread along. Instead this is nicer after scooped the baked eggs with bread. 

So here is the photo of me & my baked eggs.

So this is my bf with his phone on his hand and our meals. But actually all these dishes are mostly for me. Because my bf prays for guan yin, he can't eat beef, that is pretty sad, but I couldn't finish, he helped me by eating eggs, cheese, chicken sausages and potatoes only. We managed to finish it at last! and mocha is my favorite drink so he ordered that for me. 

Satisfied with the meal, and I will definitely come again. Cosy place and price is reasonable for me. After that, we walked around to make ourselves not so full to continue our second round - Salon Du Chocolat

Next Destination: Salon Du Chocolat, Publika (opposite Ben's)
I shared the photo in Instagram, and I found out the likes are more than my selca one, I'm not saying I care the likes so much, but I feel its funny to see desserts have more likes than me, so probably I look uglier than the desserts :/// 

Salon Du Chocolat is small enough that only have 4 tables in their shop. Apparently its smaller than dip n dip. But Salon Du Chocolat serves better desserts than Dip n Dip. 

Chocolate waffle with ice cream (14.50)  I didn't order an ice cream along. Icecream costs rm3 per scoop. I was like so lucky yesterday because we actually ordered plain chocolate waffle only with no ice cream, but it came with an ice cream and the waiter said I don't have to pay for it. So we got this ice cream for free.

Why do I say this is better than dip n dip, because dip n dip is a little too sweet for me while chocolate served by salon du chocolate was bitter sweet that I love so much. It was perfectly nice with the bite of choco waffle & ice cream. And salon du chocolat is cheaper than dip n dip. If i'm not mistaken, the cheapest of dip n dip's desserts is around rm18 while this waffle is only rm15 ( with no taxes )

This is my personal review, please don't judge me if you prefer dip n dip. No offense kan? kkkk.

P/S: I found that in my Bangsar Walk post was my first tried dip n dip, and now my Publika Walk is my first tried of salon du chocolat. HAHAHAHA. Ok not funny.

This is my last day of holiday and lazy people always lazy, so I'm going to rush my assignments in this last minute, enjoy my post, enjoy ur day! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment