Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FOOD: Bangsar WALK

Dull Tuesday, I have no idea what to do everyday in the house but sleep, eat and online. and so, I'm updating my bangsar one day walk, or my foods craving day, or anything.

Back in time, sunday with my long lover, and planned to crave for my fish n chips & dip n dip! and so I did. ^___^V

Outfit of the day : top (cotton on) , watch (fossil), legging (thailand)

First destination : Delicious, Bangsar Village 2
Food orders : 
English fish n chips rm30++

Crave for fish n chips, but wasn't as nice as I expected. The taste quite disappointed me. 

Carbonara Spaghetti rm 20++

Wasn't that nice also :( taste plain and just....tasteless. I preferred Plan B's carbonara than this. 
and ordered an iced cappuccino that costed rm10++ 

Overall, not so enjoyed about the whole meals and a little too expensive which the dishes costed us rm80++. Well, its all my opinion. No offense. 


Second destination : Dip N Dip, Bangsar. (Jalan Telawi 3, opposite Alliance Bank, beside Cziplee Bangsar)
Food orders : 
Triple chocolate crepe, rm17.

Dessert after lunch, and finally my tongue tasted something.haha. Chocolate lover will probably in love with the desserts here, ALL IN CHOCOLATE. small piece but I think it was worth it. 2 person could share though. BTW, didn't order much since we were so full after the lunch. "a taste will make u :)" by dip n dip.


Clean and clear, this is recommended (Y)

 Ze long lover.

and me :)

Nothing to crave anymore and my stomach was seriously gonna boom if I continue. But tried BOOST, berry crush (medium) that costed rm10++, nice fruit juice 0.0


Sunday spent well and fulled with foods. Will try out foods at publika soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment