Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Saturday, December 29, 2012

CELEBRATION: Merry Christmas ( Post 3 )

25.12.2012 

Sorry readers, that I keep delay my christmas post, hanging out these days to buy stuffs cause ON SALE. Mood is going to switch to chinese new year soon :D

Back to the topic, the actual day of christmas, I didn't have any plan to go anywhere, because it was public holiday and I knew everywhere will be jamming.

So, the Mr Brian got no plan also, and he came to my house because he left his phone at my place when christmas eve. He brought this along -.- he said he want to unwrap it in front of me.

Mr Brian with the gift for him.

Unwrapping ...

 Unwrapping.... What do you think it is inside the box?

 HAHA! his face expression after seeing what is the gift.

TA-DAA!! Nivea Deodorant!

For MEN!! Keep fresh.

Alright, I bought this for him not because he's smelly or um... anything la. Because I have no idea what to buy that under rm10 which is useful. I wanted to buy toothbrush, or maybe shampoo, at the end, I thought normal people will use deodorant to keep themselves fresh and better smell. So please he isn't smelly D;  

As for him, he failed to give me a gift below rm10 & useful :( he said he got no time to make it, HANDMAKE it. He planned to do MISTLETOE at first, and he thought it will be easy. I don't really know what is MISTLETOE until he told me about that.

This is MISTLETOE.

Mistletoe is a traditional of Christmas as a decoration, but Malaysian don't really celebrate christmas and less people know about mistletoe. Kissing under the mistletoe, the history of what people will do when they see mistletoe.

At Christmas time a young lady standing under a ball of mistletoe, brightly trimmed with evergreens, ribbons, and ornaments, cannot refuse to be kissed. Such a kiss could mean deep romance or lasting friendship and goodwill. If the girl remained unkissed, she cannot expect not to marry the following year. In some parts of England the Christmas mistletoe is burned on the twelfth night lest all the boys and girls who have kissed under it never marry. Whether we believe it or not, it always makes for fun and frolic at Christmas celebrations. Even if the pagan significance has been long forgotten, the custom of exchanging a kiss under the mistletoe can still be found in many European countries as well as in Canada. Thus if a couple in love exchanges a kiss under the mistletoe, it is interpreted as a promise to marry, as well as a prediction of happiness and long life.

Check the video out. 


And that badass wanted to make that! but he failed to do, so, he bought me this as christmas present. 


This present more than rm10, for sure. But my school is going to reopen and I got no bottle to use, so he bought me this. He broke the christmas present rules! 

L'OCCITANE, from Brian's Mom.

M&S, from samku.

From 6ku.

My Christmas post is officially ends, and new year is coming so soon, where are you going to celebrate? 
Happy Holiday! 3days to start my school. 





1 comment: