Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Saturday, December 8, 2012

TRIP: Legoland N Melaka Trip ' 2012 ( Day 2 )

So here I am to post about Legoland N Melaka trip day 2 ! If you want to know about day 1, click here  !


Sunshine from Johor, 7.30am, headed to Melaka and arrived around 12pm. 

First destination : Nadeje, Melaka.
I guess a lot of people heard about this restaurant and its famous with their mille crepe cake. My first try of mille crepe cake was food foundry and I found out it wasn't so nice. I heard my friends said Nadeje's crepe cake is nice but I never get the chance to try it. I have been their shop at Mahkota Parade months ago but was always full house if not cakes sold out. 
And now, I have my chance to try this and it was free! haha, big thanks for the organizer of this trip offered free cakes for everyone.


The beauties.

The mille crepe : cafe mocha, original, tiramisu and  praline lover. Original is the best of these all.

 The ladies : (from left) Siew Wei, Shu Wei, ME, Jing Tyng, Lili, Ewa and Belle.

 The cakes of Nadeje !

Next destination : Local products shop & cendols

 The boys while waiting their cendols. From left : Loong, Susu, ZhuMing, Yew.

 The durian cendol that fulled with durian smell that costed rm5 for each bowl.

Mr BALA, haha.

Jing Tyng, ME and Lili.

Next destination : Red house, Melaka.

While waiting to take group photo. so here's the 6BK1 ladies group photos.

And the big head photos ! HAHAHAHAHA.

TA-DA ! The Yuhua form 6-ians !

Next destination : Jonker Street, Melaka.

 Lunch at I FORGOT-THE-SHOP-NAME, 鸡粒饭. lol



DENG DENG !

Walk and shop after lunch & food hunting :D
 Siew wei & ME !



Egg Ice , RM3 each.

 Satay celup as dinner !

Couldn't try Capitol satay celup since there was a long queue and so we just try the restaurant beside Capitol ones which called I DONT KNOW WHAT NAME.one stick for 70 cents and the side dishes ( bread & cucumber) 50 cents each people, and the soup 50 each people also. 



I don't really enjoy the satay celup, because:
1. I was full.
2. the foods wasn't really nice. 

Anyway, satay celup is just like 碌碌 but the sauce is satay flavor only.
Back to Jonker street after dinner, to buy some biscuits or souvenirs home.

Night view of Sungai Melaka.

Before back to Kajang,
 photo with 四千金 :)

Last photo of the day in Melaka. 

Outfit of the day : top (somewhere in Sunway), shorts (voir), slippers (camel active), watch (nose), sunglasses (vincci)

Something really bad happened was my stomach really pain while I was in the bus and I bared it until I back home. I vomited and just got sick. Probably I ate too much of foods or maybe I ate something dirty.  

2 days trip ended like so fast. Tired yet happy. I enjoyed every single minutes with a bunch of friends. Screamed like insane, talked like gangster and laughed like bitch. So this is life, with friends that we always wish to have, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment