Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Sunday, August 25, 2013

CELEBRATION: Happy 19th Birthday, Brian!

It was my fav boy's birthday yesterday and I planned him a birthday celebration at Bangsar. Somehow, both of us don't think that it was his birthday but our anniversary. Actually our anniversary fall on 27th of August which is Tuesday, and we have school so that we can't celebrate on the actual day. He put so much effort on this 5th years anniversary and he thought his bday is just a normal day.

I'm going to talk about his birthday only in this post,  I'll post it about our fifth years anniversary on 27th ! 

Had his bday brunch at Nosh, Bangsar because I heard that their desserts are the best in KL. Desserts always attracted me first, but that was pretty sad because we didn't eat their desserts LOL

Will you berry me, rm17. I chose this because of the name, haha, sounds sweet. This is pancake with berries, and I actually thought that was vanilla ice cream but not, it was cream -.- 

The noshling, rm23. This is like egg benedict, or same as rbb the atlantic, eggs with smoked salmon. 

Passion shy,rm 12.

For July and August, Nosh has it pandan delicio as their cake of the month. Nosh normally makes different kind of cakes in every two months, and I thought I will be ordered their pandan delicio because the feedback is good, but when I asked the waiter to make a new order, and he thought I wanted to bill -.- so I just billed. But I will come again because I really want to try their desserts. Nosh is only right beside dip n dip at Jalan Telawi 3!

My fav boy, with pancake.

Isn't he looks smart? I actually wanted to buy him denim shirt but ended up bought him a casual smart shirt. Anyhow he looked great.

After that, we went to bangsar village to have a walk because brian was fulled then had our second round at coffea coffee. I knew that he loves to drink coffee, and he will be dead if he didn't drink coffee, so we made our move to coffea coffee, Jalan Telawi 2.

Green tea, rm13. 

Coffee Latte, rm11.

Both of us actually got the love art! I kinda like the green tea. After I read foursquare's tips, we can actually request the barista to draw anything we want if they can make it.

We had our movie session at Midvalley, so that we headed to The Gardens after our tea, and we went Alexis to buy bday cake and sing bday song for him.

Mixed Fruit Pavlova, rm16. 

This is my first try of pavlova, I thought it will be nice because fulled with strawberries, but it wasn't. I saw a lot ordered this instead of their tiramisu, then I doubted.... why they order pavlova -.- For me & my bf, we both barely finished our cake, this was sucks. I hate pavlova now. Tiramisu is only the best in Alexis. Sorry, no offense, I really hate the taste, entirely, of the cream, the cake.... 

The bday boy. Sorry for making u to eat this cake =_________=

Finally it came to our movie session, we watched the mortal instruments: city of bones. I wanted to watch this desperately not because of Lily Collins, but the trailer just attracted me alot, I love this genre of movie, like vampire, demon, angel... I think I was being a spoiler, because I tweeted the results of the movie :/ but I just can't stand with it! why?! why was the ending like this?! I read some reviews said this movie is similar with twilight but I personally feel this is better than twilight. Even Jamie Campbell Bower isn't handsome but he is so cool and sweet in the movie. I got the urge to read the story books now.

We had our anniversary dinner after our movie on the same day, I'm not going to talk anything about the anniversary first, so please stay tuned! :)


BTW, I just want to show off my pony phone case, because the pony is so cute! OK, done.... birthday is over, so.... bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment