Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

CELEBRATION: The 5th Anniversary

The time passed like so fast , it's been another year again, I still remember what he did for me when our fourth anniversary, he baked a handmake rainbow cake. Seriously, so touched to receive a rainbow cake even thou it was a little too sweet but I just can't expect more when he baked a cake for me. While me? I made him a video, a memories flash back video, all I wished was he will cry when he watch the video, and I succeed! I made him cried, HAHA.

This year, 2013, it's our fifth anniversary, 5 is actually not a great or big number but it's not small or less also, so I think that when it comes to 5, we must be really get thru a lot, it's tough but we just tried to keep ourselves important in each hearts.


Let's begin the anniversary celebration!

So, people who follow my instagram, they know that my boy made surprises for me. One day before his birthday, which was friday, I went for a movie with my friends. When I back home, I saw a box without any note on it, at first I thought my sister buy me smth, or she just put the present on my desk, that caught my curiosity, so I took it up, I saw a note under the present, written: Hello! Surprise! blablablablabla..... please love me more!! Bye! And I was like, this handwriting looked so familiar, it was my boy's handwriting. 




Apparently, he came by my house and put the present when I wasn't home yet. So, GOTME! This wasn't the first time I got surprise from him but this time, I just didn't expect he will did this and what made me more excited was he bought me a denim shirt & a singlet. He wanted me to wear in the next day.

I had tuition in the next day // on his birthday, he picked me up and brought me home to change and celebrate his birthday. What double my excitement was, when I got into his car and he suddenly took out a bouquet of roses, which surprised me super duper lots. It was kinda awkward because all the tuition buddies were there, but luckily no one saw it, I mean like so so so embarrassing. I was like " ahhhhh!! roses? ahhhh roses? " 

Ok, shouldn't laugh at me, this was my first time ever received roses or flowers from him or anybody else. I mean like, I wouldn't keep asking my bf to buy me flowers but maybe some useful thing because I think that flowers is just a temporary happiness which will die soon. Even so, when a girl receive flowers, for sure she will be really happy also. Just accept that girls being girls!


He got me 11 roses because 11 roses represent " you are my treasured one. the one I love most in my life". Red rose: sincere love & respect, courage & passion; pink rose: grace & gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.
Here is the meaning of roses, click on the neon green word and see whats the meaning of how many roses your bf gets u.

I shall just straight into the point of  the anniversary dinner at Victoria Station, Damansara. I actually requested him to bring me have dinner at The Hill, Damansara Height but he didn't want to because he said he wanted to plan for this anniversary, so he brought me to Victoria Station which never failed me, as I said I want a nice and cosy environment & most of all, romantic!

I didn't bring my camera flash along, photos turned very dark & blur so I took with iPhone. 



This was actually how the dining looked like, sorry for the first photo, because he moved and blur so, I have to use smth to cover it since that is the only photo of the dining looks I have TT

Here is me with my big glass of skyjuice. 

I don't know was this called fine dining or normal dining because this also my first ever went to this type of restaurant to have such an expensive dinner. They served very well and I feel so much uncomfortable because service is just too good. Foods were normal and expensive but I'd enjoyed the atmosphere a lot. 

Orange juice, rm7.90

Bread with love shape butter as appetizer? 0.0 

Cream of Mushroom, rm7.90

Woaw.... Before they opened up the dishes for us. 

Fisherman's platter, rm37.90

Salmon steak, rm34.90

He helped me to order fisherman's platter because I really got no idea what to choose. Only the fried fish hard to chew, others were not bad. About the salmon, I can't comment since I don't eat salmon and he let me tried some, I just can't stand with the smell.

I stared the lobster for moment, because I wondered can I order lobster but it's fcking expensive, costs at least rm100, so I was like.... ughh, I will try next time. Even thou, he said its ok, just order, but the money shouldn't be used in this way especially he hasn't work yet.


Tiramisu, rm11.90

Ordered tiramisu as our dessert after our meals.

It was a simple celebration for both his bday and our anniversary. 5 years really meant a lot for us, it's not easy to get thru, still we manage to tolerant, respect and love each others. 

OOTD to end this post :)

H&M casual smart shirt; TOPSHOP pants; PULL & BEAR shoes; G-SHOCK watch

So as you can see, the casual smart shirt was the present I bought for him, and there's another one that I haven't give him yet but I bet he'll like it.

PULL & BEAR denim shirt; THAI leggings; GUESS shoes; FOSSIL watch; TAOBAO handbag

And yes, that was the denim shirt he got me. I have a singlet to match it but I find its hard to match because the size of this denim is a little big for me. So i just match it with leggings.

We were actually wearing almost the same, hahahahaha.

Happy Fifth Anniversary, Brian Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment