Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Sunday, September 29, 2013

THOUGHT: 那五年 The five years

Hola, just finished my trial and I finally have some time to blog, I am supposed to blog about kukup island and the activities with my fav gfs these days but.... hmm, some random thoughts strike into my mind and I wanted to blog about a person - my bf.

I believe everyone watched "被偷走的那五年". When I first saw the name, 五年, I was like five years, hmmm? Wondering what is the movie about. I watched it yesterday, sad love story movie, yea I cried because 张孝全 cried when his wife said sorry about what she did. You know that kind of feeling when a man cries for a woman.

I never really watch a love movie with him before, we have been together for 5 years, we normally watch action movies or some random movies but not kind of love movies. 

I barely talked about my bf after I have grown up or maybe after he entered his training school and I started my form 6 life. We meet once/twice a week or sometimes once in two weeks. I don't often stick with him like I was still in secondary school. Perhaps I had learned a lesson and I cherish my friends more. I'm not saying I don't love my bf anymore but what I actually thought, a couple doesn't have to meet everyday to prove they love each other even thou they have lessen their dating time.  

All these years since we both were form 2, people will thought I was or am the bad one who treat bf like a piece of shit, what I could admit is I have bad temper. I scold him once he makes me angry even if its only a simple mistake (normally happens before my period time). I wish I could change but nope, I couldn't so turned up he has to accept the fact of before my period I will non stop scolding him. 

I actually got no idea what to talk about in this post, but I am really impressed by his attitude and patience towards me. He isn't perfect, so do I. We both have weakness, everyone has. Trust & be faith is the key to hold a relationship, I can say.

Speaking of 张孝全 cried in the movie, I can feel the sadness inside. Whenever I argue with my bf, he will cries too, some people would say it's too weak for a man to cry, how can a man cries for a woman, not man at all, not cool at all. WRONG! Love is blind. A boy will do anything for his true love even its not man or cool at all. When I first saw he cried, or first heard he cried, my heart was so sore, so ache. A man will only cries for his gf when he really loves her. I'm not a love expert but sometimes I can understand the feelings he tried to express without a word. 

The purpose of this post isn't teaching how to love -.- this is only my random thought. No offense, no showing off. TQ for spending time on this post :) 


P/S: kukup island & some posts will be updated soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment