Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Monday, August 12, 2013

CELEBRATION: Sis's 18th Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PIG SISTER! (no offense, I called her in that way)

It's 12 of August and also her 18th bok bok cui bday. I guess she has her bok bok cui year also huh? getting fatter and fatter :P

So my post here is about her pre-birthday celebration with family. I don't know is this called birthday celebration but its been a long time since we all 6 family members spend time together.


My outfit of the day.


Top: kitschen, skirt: nichii, flat shoes: guess, watch: fossil, handbag: charles & keith

Sister struggled for a long time to choose either going to midvalley or pavilion or sunway? She wanted to eat sushi zanmai, but sukiya and also shogun. I stopped her to choose sunway because I don't think sunway is a nice place to hang or probably because shogun is getting worse...At last, we chose pavilion to try sukiya. In the past few times I went to pavilion, sukiya surely crowded with people, and indeed, we reached around 12.30pm, started pack with people already.

Plan changed :( gave up on sukiya and we chose din tai fung. We waited half hour for a seat because raya holiday...hmm...


Thats it! As we know, xiao long ba is very famous in din tai fung.

We waited half an hour for a seat and made our order outside the restaurant, so its photo session!






After half an hour, we finally got our seat and had our lunch! I forgot what is the name of the foods.

I think they just cooked too long and the chicken became too rough & hard to chew, I don't really like it because it's quite normal. 




We ordered 3 笼 of xiao long bao. Just because my sister forgot to take photo and we left 3 pieces only, so here with the 3 pieces of xiao long bao LOL

There is 2 more dishes I didnt take which is fried rice with pork chop and sweet & sour chicken with one bowl of white rice. I love the sweet & sour chicken so much, and pork chop tasted good also. While, the mee is just a little too plain.

After our meal, we walked around and meet up with brian. My dad & sis weren't full yet and brian hasn't had his lunch, so second round in food republic. After that, we went to tokyo street and JPOP ice cream again! JPOP ice cream is a must and cannot miss out in tokyo street, I love the ice cream so much.

Green tea, black sesame & raspberry yogurt. RM8.90 per stick, its costly but worth every penny.

My dad & brothers went home after this, Brian & I brought my mom & sis to publika since they have not been there before, and most important I was craving for salon de chocolat & coffee stain.

Unfortunately, most of the shops were closed because of raya, and my mom said : this called shopping mall meh? no people also. How i know it will close when raya, probably more malay stay at there, thats why...

So we just walked around and went to B.I.G ben's independent grocer. This is a very special and high class grocery, I love this place so much and the best grocery I ever been. Discovered a lot of thing I never see before in a normal grocery shop like Tesco, Jusco & so on. Too many things to find out there 0.0 I should call myself katak di bawah tempurung. They do not allowed me to take photos but I captured something that I feel its so much intertesting. 


Are you guys thinking this is just a normal photo? It is. But the special part is.... they planted the cabbage there. This is fresh cabbage, if you want to buy, pluck it out ( apparently, every cabbage with its roots ) so you will be plucked out both cabbage and its roots together. I first ever seen a grocery plant in their shop. We bought few special thing and we had our coffee time in coffee stain.

Coffe Stain by Joseph, Solaris Dutamas

Latte Macchioto, rm9.50

Espresso Macchioto, rm6

Mocha, rm9.00 

Birthday cake treat from me, mocha cheese cake rm12.90.

Speak to the salon de chocolat, it closed! I was like sad to the max, I wanted to eat so desperately :( anyhow I have to accept the fact. I will try it next time, I swear.

Before headed home, I brought my mom & sis to publika park to have a short modelling time :P






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVELY SISTER! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment