Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Sunday, October 13, 2013

FOOD: Kissaten, Jaya One.

I purchased a voucher from groupon; Japanese HighTea set at Kissaten,Jaya One for only rm38 (ori price rm58++). So I went with my bf yesterday due to the expiry date until 6th of Nov only. I'm not satisfied with this whole high tea because the foods are so called so-so only, but rm38 for a japanese high tea still quite worth it la.

Japanese High Tea Set.

I requested my bf to make a reservation at 5pm so that I can skip my dinner by eating this. And yes, we used almost 1 & half hour to finish all these, but probably because we ate too much before we had high tea :/  

The Menu.



The sweet desserts on the upper part while the salty on the bottom part. 

Upper part: Eggmushi // Coffee Panna Cotta // Green Tea Parfait // Poppy Passion Jelly // Rosella Jelly // Green Tea Butter Cupcake // Japanese Cheese Cake.


and here's the bottom part: Pork Belly Bruchetta // Tsukune Meat Balls With Teriyaki Sauce // Smoked Duck With Melon // Salmon Sushi Sandwich // Tamago Sushi Sandwich // Tuna Tart
*the salmon sushi & tamago sushi both with bread instead of rice.

The pork belly bruchetta was surprisingly nice, I hate pork belly, but maybe because they cut it into slices so I barely know that was pork belly. I like the tuna tart, meatballs, jelly & eggmushi only, others uh-uh. 

And with 2 cups of drink (coffee, english breakfast tea, royal milk tea, matcha latte). I ordered matcha latte while my bf ordered coffee. Both of it made us real disappointed and ended up ordered warm water.

Lastly, me & my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment