Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Thursday, October 3, 2013

FOOD: PJ walk

A short food post again; PJ walk. I bought nadeje voucher from groupon. So I planned to have a S&S (short & sweet) meet up with my gfs before py starts her degree at Kampar UTAR.

TA-DA! My selfie of the day, photo taken by my magic lens (wide lens + fish eye)

First Destination: Nadeje, 3 two square, PJ.
I have tried once in Melaka. Nadeje has 3 shops in Melaka, they expanded their shop now in PJ, the only shop in PJ/KL. This is my first time to try nadeje in PJ tho, and I personally feel that the cake is much different from what I have eaten in Melaka. I mean like....not so nice.



We ordered chocolate banana, original, green tea & mango yogurt. And the best for me was green tea. Others......not so nice. Besides, we ordered one pot of tea & a cold drink. I wasn't satisfied with these cakes probably because the cakes came all the way long from melaka to PJ. 


Next destination: My BurgerLab, Seapark, PJ.
Burgerlab is just few kilometers from 3 two square, so we made our move to Burgerlab. My first try of burgerlab also. The queue is really long but luckily we reached at 5.40pm and have to wait for 20-30mins only which is....quite...short, I guess? 0.0

My only impression for burgerlab: hot & packed. I really wondered what so nice to attract people to queue up before the shop opens and the queue is getting longer and longer. And I ordered beautiful mess. There's so many options and I didn't know what to choose. All I saw the people held was the same burger, black burger (charcoal burger), so hard to choose a burger, to choose which one is the best.


 Beautiful Mess, rm25 included drink & chips

Headed to Char's house after our dinner. We picked the wrong time to back, peanut butter strawberry jam jam jam everywhere :X


I just want to let you all see how long magic lens can capture, so I don't have to worry cannot fit all people in a photo now :P



No comments:

Post a Comment