Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Monday, January 13, 2014

FOOD: Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie, Jalan Delima & Acme Bar & Coffee, The Troika.

Levain Boulangerie & Pattisserie and Acme Bar & Coffee (ABC) are in my to-eat-list for quite a moment and finally I get the chance to try 'em. Have you guys ever realized whenever I blog about foods, it will be 2 places (normally). Because I seldom go to PJ/KL, so whenever I go there I have to visit 2 places to save my time and of course eat as much as I can haha. 

Levain Boulangerie & Pattisserie, Jalan Delima. 


It's quite easy to find Levain at Jalan Delima, off Jalan Imbi. I arrived around 11++am, not to say very crowded but hard find a table indoor. The people there wouldn't make a way to others even thou they have finished their meals or anything, but can't blame also cause its really comfy to let people enjoy their coffee & chitchat with friends.

Therefore, I had to sit outside (luckily nobody smokes). Everytime before I pay a visit to a place, I'll do some researches and I found that a lot of people weren't really satisfied with their service. Yes, I believe it. In fact, bf & I found a table with no chairs, so he asked the waitress to get us some chairs, yet they just stared a while and gone. 

Choco crunch (RM3.30) & Turkey Ham & Eggs (RM3.20)  - It supposed to call smth like spider crunch cause I feel it looks like a spider, lol. Basically I picked all the best of best which recommended by reviews. And it deserved the fab comments! Cause it was really nice, like really really nice.  

Corone (RM3.00)  - I shouldn't have picked this because overly chocolatey for me, but still not bad, can try if you love chocolate.

 Creamy Mushroom Chicken Soup (RM6.50) - Another must order in Levain. 

Caffe Latte (RM7.50)  - He said "eww". This is what HE said.
Macaroon (RM3.60) - I tried matcha and it was tasty, chunky, sweetness ok for me also.

Chicken Lasagne (RM12.00) - Not really fancy lasagne and HE said " it was nice"




TIPs for you: 
- Please remember your table number. 
- Place your order at cashier counter. 
- You may use the "occupied" tags from the condiments counter.


Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie, 
No.7, Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi, KL
7.30am-9.00pm
03-21426611


******************************

Acme Bar & Coffee, The Troika

I've read some posts saying Acme Bar & Coffee (ABC) is a place you couldn't miss in KL, so I was fulled of excitement and made the move to ABC. I saw most of my friends who visited ABC ordered sizzling brownie with oreo ice cream then I tried that day. 

Sizzling Brownie with Oreo Ice Cream (RM19)

This is the most expensive brownie I have ever tried (SO FAR). Don't judge me, I'm still not that rich to try more than rm20 brownie. I thought if it's really that good, rm19 quite worth it. BUT NO! This is a overpriced tasteless brownie! I didn't meant to insult foods in ABC but the brownie really suckish. 

Not to say only brownish, yet I realized foods in ABC not cheap. Most of the main course more than rm30. 


Acme Bar & Coffee
The Troika, Jalan Binjai, KL
Mon - Thur: 11.00am - 12.00am
Fri: 11.00am - 1.00am
Sat: 9.30am - 1.00am
Sun: 9.30am - 12.am
03-21622288 (suggest u to make a reservation)

******************************


Sub top // Romp pants // Birkenstock


No comments:

Post a Comment