Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TRIP: Taiwan Trip - Day 1

Here comes the 8th day of 2014, yet I can't find any part time jobs, not sure because too many people are already working for cny or I live too far from KL/PJ areas, so I am officially jobless now.

Since I've been rotted myself in the house for weeks, I planned to blog to kill the time. I'll just skip the 2014 resolutions or highlights in 2013, I have no motivation to do things like this because I feel so lifeless right now.

FYI, Taiwan is just size of Pahang in Malaysia, which mean 7 Taiwan merely size of Malaysia, Taiwan is kinda small but the citizens are more than in Malaysia. I went to the trip with my bf & his family, thanks all to his parents who brought me along to Taiwan. We traveled the whole Taiwan (Taipei, Hualien, Taitung, Gaoshiung, Tainan, Nantou & Taichung). It was rush but fun, honestly at first I thought Taiwan is just a normal Asia country cause I wanted to visit Europe country, more dreamy type. However, I found so many reasons make me want to stay at there in this 7 days.


OOTN in KLIA. Our flight was in the midnight so that we could reach the in the morning around 6am and start our journey to taipei. We took China Airlines and it provided midnight/breakfast meal for everyone but I was so sleepy so I didn't eat anything. Didn't saw any handsome steward or pretty stewardess thou :( 

Night // Day 

Arrived safe & sound! 

As I said we arrived around 6smth in the morning and checked-in so on, after that we rushed to have our breakfast in a hotel at Taoyuen. Not forget to mention, the weather was freezing but fortunately only in Taipei, approximate 12-15 celsius or less than.

Tour guide brought us to experience the bullet train from Taoyuen >> Taipei after our breakfast. No joke, the bullet train was fast, we reached Taipei for only 15 minutes.





You can clearly see how clean the road.

Too bad non stop showering in Taipei, I carried umbrella every places we visited because of the bad weather, and the first day was kind of tired, we visited six taipei attractions in a day.


First destination: 野柳






Apparently what you all see is fake queen's head (女王头). Cause the real one too many people queued up to take pic then I had to take with the fake one. 女王头 is the most famous part in 野柳. They called it as 女王头 because of her long neck with nice face. Bad thing the 女王头 gonna disappear soon because the neck is getting thinner and thinner and someday it will breaks.


Second destination: 九份
* Due to the rain, I couldnt take much photos. 


Our lunch, it came with a set of 冬粉,鱼圆 & 豆腐 costed 150ntd. And prawn balls, 2 for 50-60ntd.



OK, come to taiwan for sure need to try their taiwanese sausage (台湾香肠). It was real good, omg, I miss it. I think I have already eaten 3-4 taiwanese sausages in 7 days. 


Third destination: 十分


From 九份 to 十分. You can see this is a railway and people normally do there is putting wishing lantern (孔明灯) to make some wishes. Bf & I didn't join because lack of water. So we walked around and bought some water to keep myself better.  Most importantly, I don't feel like want to do anything or qiong anything in the crowd.


Fourth destination: 深坑豆腐街


Sorry this is the only photo in 豆腐街. Nothing much at here but if you like 臭豆腐 probably you'll like this street. You'll see a lot of 臭豆腐 shops and I really don't know which is the best because I don't eat. For me, it smells like longkang, eat like i'm drowning in longkang lol, don't judge me. 

But I tried their taro ball (芋圆) with red bead tong shui. It was superb! Especially in the cold weather with hot soup or hot tong shui.


Fifth destination: 五分铺

When it comes to 五分铺, probably a heaven or paradise for women! Too many clothes selling at there and my eyes were like @.@ already. Things selling at there are cheap also! Too bad its winter time and they're selling winter clothes, so I bought a few only as Malaysia weather is killing people. If you're coming on other time but not winter, for sure you'll shop till drop! 

*some of the shops are selling quite expensive, I suppose you can get in cheaper price so I suggest negotiate with them before you buy or look for few more shops to find the cheapest one.


Last destination: 饶河观光夜市


Night market is a must in Taiwan. And the rain was still going on, I get to try their rice with stewed pork (卤肉饭) only, not really that nice thou. And walked around, I found that teh tarik in Taiwan is quite famous cause the queue was long, and I was like "cheh, teh tarik only ma" ok :( maybe in taiwan is quite special.


Stay tuned for my day 2 in taiwan! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment