Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Thursday, February 13, 2014

IDEA: Valentine's day - Love Coupon

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow! Have you all prepared your gifts for your valentine? Here's an idea, its a diy handmade love present. Don't ask me why I dare to post about this since my bf will know what am I up to, don't worry, I have already gave him the gift and celebrated it earlier :X

Don't judge me for giving you all a tutorial, I just want to share my ideas if you have not planned anything yet. 

My bf is type of a person that owns a lot of things, e.g. clothes, watches, sunglasses, shoes, bags, wallets, etc. Honestly, he got everything, so am I =.= At first, we planned not to buy each other present but only a dinner. However at the second thoughts, I feel not buying him a present will be a little.....disrespect (just kind of feelings) 

Then, I google what can I handmade a thing for him, and I found "love coupon". I feel that love coupon will be much special , sweet & useful


Ingredients you need:


1. Scissors
2. Marker pens / colour pens / any pens you preferred.
3. Paper (thick & hard) is better
4. Ribbon 
5. Ruler

Methods:


Cut the paper into pieces, I made it 40 but it's your choices, you can make it 30, 40 or 50. 



Then, add some design, and maybe like the one I have written down "redeemed with a hug/kiss/anything" to make it more naughty. You can google some ideas if you can't figure out more. But make sure the coupons are something you haven't done before for your love, maybe a free car wash or handmade meals , cause it's love coupon! 


Next, make the cover! Can you see the valid date? haha. I put it a year since I meet my bf for like 1-2 days in a week only but I don't want him to spend his entire lifetime to use the coupons, so adding expiry date makes it more...hmm..how to say.. 


Tie it up with ribbon and it's done! Simple yet sweet love coupon!

It's a great idea if you are in rush and haven't get anything for your half. My bf was so surprised and super happy when he got the love coupons which I normally won't do for him. Glad that he loves it so much. 

Good luck and have a nice day! :)




Stay tuned for my vday dinner at Rama V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment