Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Thursday, February 20, 2014

HAUL: Taiwan Shopping Haul

I know I haven't finish update my taiwan 7 days trip, but I can't wait to share with you guys my shopping haul in Taiwan! Before I start my post, kindly warmly advise you all who are going to Taiwan, please bring big luggage & more money to shop till drop! (esp ladies!!)

I brought around 6500ntd which I personally feel still not enough. Cause #girlsbeinggirls. There are too many cheap stuffs like masks, skin care products, clothes, etc. Probably my luggage was too small to pack all these stuffs T.T 


Price comparison (Taiwan VS Malaysia):
1. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (150ntd VS rm35)
2. Nature Republic Hand Cream (2 for 180ntd VS 1 for rm34)
3. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Toner (200ntd VS rm40)
4. Nature Republic Facial Wipes (90ntd VS --)
5. Nature Republic BB Cream (300ntd++ VS --)
6. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Cleanser (150ntd VS --)
7. Hada Labo Moisturizer (379ntd VS rm50++)
8. Perfect Whip Foam Cleanser (110ntd VS rm 19)
9. Hanaka Facial Mask (299ntd VS RM44.90)
10. Miss Hana Eyeliner (149ntd VS rm24.90)
11. Miss Hana Concealer (199ntd VS rm35.90) 

*Approximately prices only. 


我的心机面膜 (Buy 1 Free 1 for 399ntd VS 1 box for rm35++) 


原住民keychain (6 for 360ntd)


Hello Kitty Candy & Mini Cola I bought from 7-Eleven Taiwan. 




Fake Marc Jacobs i4 phone case (250ntd VS rm65)



Cow Cup (180ntd)



Birkenstock (1790ntd VS rm250++).


I know I bought kinda less of clothes, because it was winter and they sell winter clothes only, msia weather is killing especially now.


Some snacks & foods. In my opinion the pineapple cake wasnt really nice & super expo, 1 box for 360ntd (10pcs only). 

If I have the chance to travel taiwan again, I probably never miss the chance to visit FengJia market. There is one shop called 86小铺 which sells a lot of make up products, skin care products, girly girly thingy in super cheap price. This is the website: https://www.86shop.com.tw/

I remembered last time I saw the nature republic aloe vera gel for 99ntd in 86 shop, cheaper than the original shop about 51ntd.

SASA & Watsons are also the must visit place for ladies, cause they sell the same stuffs in cheaper price.

BTW, ask & look carefully before you buy anything. I saw the perfect whip foam cleanser at 99ntd but after i paid and went back to hotel, i looked at the receipt, it written 110ntd. In another case, I wanted to buy dark colour concealer since my skin is tanned, but I was in rush and didn't see properly, I bought the bright colour one. LOLOLOL

If you want to buy birkenstock, you can go to any night market, unlike msia, only selling at bangsar, lot 10 mostly in city area.

Just do as many researches as you can before fly to taiwan, so that you can get cheap price things!


Have a nice day! :)

5 comments:

  1. I was looking for online article to help me on my work and I’m glad I come across your site. I got some explanations that I didn’t expected. Keep posting!

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i know whr you buy birkenstock in Taiwan? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi eve! I got it from shilin night martket, however there's a lot of birkenstock stores in most of the night market :)

      Love, Winnie.

      Delete
  3. Hi do u think the selling price would be same for 86 shop in taichung and taipei?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florence! Hmm, i'm not quite sure, I went to 86 shop in Taichung only, I'm sorry I couldn't help :(

      Love, Winnie

      Delete