Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Monday, February 17, 2014

CELEBRATION: Vday @ Rama V, Jalan U-Thant, KL.

Wooolah! I wanted to blog about my vday on 14th, but I got a job for 3 days and finally I have a little time to blog. 

I'm type of person who want to have romantic & fancy restaurant during special celebration, it could be fine if I don't get any roses, presents, or anything. But at least a quiet place for 2 of us, to talk, to laugh, sharing our moments. Then, I found a web which is all romantic restaurants in KL. La Risata is one of the romantic restaurant, I went with my gfs last time then I wanted to try something different in this vday, so I picked thai cuisine.


Rama V is a fine thai dining. I can't eat too spicy or sour yet I chose thai cuisine, I don't know why, but I crave for it sometimes :X you know you just can't resist how awesome the tom yam soup, the tom yam fish...(ahhh, drooling)





                                                                            Brian keep wanted to take #ootd cause he wore till so leng zai (thats what he said) and indeed. At last we didn't take any #ootd cause the sky turned into so dark and if insisted to take, the outcome will be ugly :<





*Sorry for the different colour tones, I took it in different time. 

Carrot Juice (RM15.00) & Coconut (RM15.00) - The carrot juice is super fresh, like literally eating a carrot, why lah I ordered carrot juice, which is so wrong, should order their lemongrass water, while the coconut is nice & sweet.  

Chor Ladda (RM22.00) - Flower shaped dumpling with peanuts & chicken. They said (reviews) this is MUST order but honestly, it tasted weird. I don't suggest to have this thou.

Green Curry Chicken (RM26.00) - chicken overcooked, hard to chew, overall still ok.

Tom Kah Seafood (RM18.00) - I like this. 

Aspara Belacan (RM26) - The most expensive veggie I have ever eaten (till now), I swear!! Shouldn't have order any veggie.... 

steamed rice (RM5 per pax) - I thought it was free! Mana tau they count per pax. If i knew it, I would eat more rice. 

Tab Tim Krob (RM11.00) - aka water chestnut // dessert. 

I know you'll wondering how much we spent in this whole dinner for 2, well... RM165.90 after all taxes. I think I picked the wrong restaurant for us since we both haven't really earn money :// I'm so sorry... :(



Rama V Fine Thai Cuisine
5, Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumper 
Tel: 03-2143 2663
Opening Hours: 12-3pm // 6.30-11pm
Dress code: No slipper, preferred dress for women // covered shirt for men. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


He won't be not preparing something cause he'll feel guilty if he didn't get me anything. A simple customized bracelet, and he picked the charms with its own meaning. At first I thought he picked the plane because he is a future aircraft engineer, but nope, he said he want to travel all around the world with me & capture every moments, just so he picked the camera also. 



This is what I got on the actual Vday, 50 reasons why Brian Loves Winne. To be honest, I felt am I really that good like what he written all the reasons on the papers. What touched me is that, even thou I know I treated him bad sometimes, he still think I am perfect for him.



It's late to say Happy Valentine's Day now, but it's actually our 2000 days today. 


So, Happy 2000 Days! For us!  


and HAVE A NICE DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment