Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

REVIEW: Samsung NX MINI

Hello people! Finally a post with pictures. OH RIGHT! I am going to blog about my new baby in the house; samsung nx mini. I got myself a new compact camera because I don't own a camera and it's really super inconvenient if I have to bring huge & heavy camera. There's actually 2 choices in my mind when I thought to get myself a compact selfie camera, 1) samsung nx mini // 2) casio zr1200.


I am the type of person who don't like "too fake" or "too dreamy" or "too smooth" selfie, I prefer natural instead. Fortunately, samsung launched a new camera on April, the slimmest (22.5mm) and lightest (158g) interchangeable-lens camera with 3.0" touch display. It's specialized for people who love to selfie all the time, like me! :p it's available in 5 colours; black, white, brown, mint & pink!

I get it for not more than a week so that I have not tried every of the smart functions (beauty face, best face, landscape, food, action freeze and etc), I will blog about it in the next post. Stay tuned ya.




What I like the most of nx mini?
1. Honestly, I like everything about this. Since it's the slimmest and lightest camera, I can bring it everywhere. Besides, there's smile & wink shot when selfie. You just have to wink or smile, and it will takes a shot automatically after 2 seconds. Or even only by touching the screen! Super easy right? 


2. Sometimes I get frustrated when I capture pic and I have to transfer to the computer then only to my phone and share to social media, it's super troublesome. By tag & go, I have no worries to share my pic in just a few minutes! If you're using samsung phone, you can send thru photo beam & nfc. As for iphone user, don't have to worry! Nx mini has its own wifi, you can send it thru mobile link. But before that, you have to download "samsung smart camera app" in appstore or play store.

 press MODE button, choose WIFI.

Choose MOBILE LINK.



Choose nx mini wifi in your phone setting. 

 Go to samsung smart camera app.

 Choose the pictures you want to send.

And there you go! share your perfect selfie to the world. :)

*i'm not sure is it my iphone 4 couldn't support the file because the app keep crushing, and i can only send thru auto share which is transfer straight after I take a pic. 

3. Samsung nx mini comes with built-in flash, and I don't have to get myself an external flash anymore! Futhermore, with a large 1 inch 20.5mp BSI CMOS sensor, nx mini letting you to capture high quality images. You can even record FULL HD Video (1920x1080p). 

4. This is the coolest and my favourite part, Remote Viewer Finder allows you to take picture by using your phone to control. ALL YOU NEED IS ONLY YOUR PHONE, no matter how far you are, you can take a shot by pressing your phone. 

5. Last but not least, with nx mini's wide 9mm and 9-27mm lenses, you can take great selfies. 


RM1399 with nx mini (9mm), RM1699 with kit lens! 
Fotokem Midvalley is having promotion for only RM1199 (while stocks last!)

******************************************************************************
Photos taken by my nx mini! (without filter):





If you want to know more, check it out by clicking this > samsung nx mini




Love, Winnie.
Have a nice day & Good Luck! 

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am passer by who deciding to purchase casio or samsung :)
    Would you purchase casio zr1200 if you were given a second chance?
    I heard samsung nx mini is having bad performance under low light condition and easy to get blurry pictures, is that true?

    Thanks,
    Mk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, MK!
      I have to tell both have their pros and cons, and it all depends on you. I picked samsung because I want natural selfie or picture without excess editing involved, and I am happy with it. Even though I had to change to a samsung phone because of the samsung smart app that keeps on crashing on my previous iphone 4. (that's what you have to be cautious about if you are an iphone user).

      Both samsung nx mini and casio zr/tr are mainly for selfie, for sure it won't be able to handle low light conditions very well like dslr, but for me, I think it does a great job already. oh, as for the blurry pics, hmmm... it will. But if you get a 9-27mm lens it will be better, I guess? Cause it has an anti-shake function.

      I have to say the camera i'm using is so far so good, i'm not sure if getting the 9-27mm lens will be better because it can zoom along with the anti-shake function. But i have not gotten the lens yet, so I can't give further information about it. But hope that my reply has helped you alot!

      Thanks for reading my blog btw! :)
      Love, Winnie.

      Delete
    2. Hi Winnie,

      No problem :)
      Keep on writing nice blog.

      Thank you,
      Mk

      Delete
  2. My nx mini 9mm lens takes blur selfies what do I do ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe because your hand shaking? or in low light places? 9mm lens doesn't have the anti shake function.
      Sorry for the late reply!
      Love, Winnie.

      Delete
  3. Please get back to me :(
    I'm totally undecided on whether to get an 9mm or the 9-27mm because when doing research on the camera I had heard the 9-27mm is better for zooming. I would love to have the zoom on handy, but I'm totally undecided can you please get back to me on your opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks for reading my blog. 9mm is for selfie, wide lens selfie (which cannot zoom at all) while 9-27mm is for zooming, and anti-shaking. For me, I would pick 9-27mm cause its a zoom lens, we can zoom to take better picture & also less shaky pic. You can read more at http://winnieyonly.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-samsung-nx-mini-pt-2.html . Thanks!
      Love, Winnie

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for replying! I went with the advice and research I did of the nx mini and went with the 9-27mm my names Elle, but I got it today! Do you think you can send me a photo of the back cover of the samsung lens cover I want to compare it with another please because mine came what looks like cracked? But I don't want to go thru the trouble of an exchange unless it really is and I have no one else to ask could you please, to souuthside.el@gmail.com its the cover of the lens tgat says sansung the back part of it please

      Delete