Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Monday, June 30, 2014

FOOD: Palsaik Korean BBQ, SOHO, KL.


I've been craving for korean cuisine for a really long time and I really love kimchi (kimchi kimchi hao chi yo) and I saw this-hot-trending-korean-bbq-restaurant flowing all around my facebook & instagram, then I asked my bf if we could go there for my birthday lunch!Of course he said YES !! Due to the heavy flow of customers at night, Palsaik don't take reservations during weekends (friday, saturday & sunday) and we were afraid there'll be a long queue at night so we made it a lunch date. I guess a few people will only have korean food as lunch? LOL.

Pal means Eight, Saik means Colour, which means EIGHT COLOURED BBQ, they served 8 different tastes of pork belly! 



As you can see, you can pick either one set out of 3 according to the number of person. Don't freak out!But my bf and I picked the second set, a set for 3-4 person,because I wanted to try every single flavored pork belly and surprisingly, we finished it all. 



The set comes with this seafood soup, and I really liked it. Although you might be a little surprise because of the redness of the soup and think it would be very spicy but no, not at all. I can finish whole pan of soup by myself (just kiddin!) :P


Then with some veggie, veggie.


Here comes the main character! PORK BELLY! All 8 slices of pork belly marinated in different flavors, In order: ginseng sauce, wine sauce, pine needles sauce, garlic sauce, herb sauce, curry sauce, soy bean paste sauce and hot pepper sauce. Honestly, it tasted exactly the same except curry. But anyhow, my bf loved it so much! and those juicy pork belly flying in our mouth. (yummmm!)






Person in crime, got caught while eating pork belly! So yummeh I don't care!

Palsaik Korean BBQ,
- J-01-09, SOHOKL, Solaris Mont Kiara,
No.2 Jalan Solaris, 50480, KL. (Located on the second floor)
- 03-62110383 (do not accept reservations during friday, saturday & sunday)
- mon - thurs, sun: 11.30-22.30; fri & sat: 11.30-23.30.

************************



His: top; idot // jeans; levis // shoes; new balance.
Her: top; h&m // shorts; h&m // shoes; new balance.

I'm so sorry I have to use the little cute icon to cover my face because I was too chok d. BTW we just wore same black outfits coincidentally but we planned to wear the new balance together. Its quite embarrassing but yeah, I'm not the kind of gf who loves couple shirts, couple bracelets, or couple stuff, however, my bf loves it so much. Everytime whenever he sees couples with couple stuff on, he will keep on mentioning about it to me and tell me how jealous he is. 

Then as a considerate & understanding gf, I started listening to him and we bought the same code & colour new balance shoes. (P.S: he bought it as my birthday present, then I knew he wanted a new pair of new balance shoes since a long time ago, I can't be selfish so I bought him a pair also to be his super early birthday present as well)




PLEASE WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Love, Winne.
Have a nice day & happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment