Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

REVIEW: 3CE (3 Concept Eyes)



Hello readers! Guess I'm a little late for 3CE reviews since this product has been so hot in past few months, but yeah! I am still here to talk about 3CE // 3 Concept Eyes. 3CE is a korea brand of cosmetic by sytlenanda. Korean make up is kind of normal and trending now in worldwide, with 一字眉 & 咬唇妆 (I don't know what it calls in English, maybe one straight brows & lips bite make up?; anyhow korean make up is super innocent and I like it so much) 

Few weeks ago I bought some 3CE products from mirrorstore in Facebook, you can click here > MirrorStore. I felt 3CE considered expensive make up for students, at first. I didn't plan to buy cause I've searched few stores selling in real high prices (obviously they make it that costly). Later, I found mirrorstore which selling in cheaper price among others, I can say, it's really the cheapest 3CE so far because every stores claimed themselves "the cheapest wholesaler bla bla". And mirrorstore is all in READY STOCKS!!

Here's what I purchased from mirrorstore. I wish I can buy everything but.... budget you know.

Fresh Aqua Mist 30ML (mini size) - RM15

Two sizes for aqua mist: 30ml (RM15) and 115ml (RM60). Apparently the bigger one is much worth it while mini size is more convenient and easy to carry out. It's functioning same like others' mist, most importantly to moisture our face, keep our make up last longer. I guess I will buy a big one next time because I feel it works to keep my face refresh!




____________________________________________________________________

Eyebrow Shaper #Gray Brown - RM30

As you guys know, I am brow-less and I can't live without eyebrow pencil. I used Miss Hana eyebrow pencil last time but the colour faded away easily, and my hair colour is fading so I get myself a darker colour. I still can't draw perfect eyebrow cause it happens to be unbalance everytime =.= I like this eyebrow shaper because its easy to draw. The selfie pics above are all drawn by this eyebrow shaper.



______________________________________________________________

Full Cover Concealer #002 - RM60

Another thing I can't live without - concealer. I have super dark circle and 2 huge pimples that never gone for few months and I have no idea why, and I seriously need concealer to cover it all. I picked #002 which is darker colour also, cause I am yellowish & slight tan but not black! It covered it very well, but I guess only for small pimples and not very dark de dark circles. 


I applied the concealer on top of the eyebrow colour I drew just now.



It covered most of it but not all.


_____________________________________________________

Air Fit Sponge - RM15

I've no any make up brushes yet because I don't make up often and I think make up brushes are expensive. So, I get myself a sponge instead to even up my bb cream or foundation. RM15 for 2 pieces, I feel it's reasonable and my make up does really look better.




________________________________________________________


Thats all for my 3CE products and I will purchase more next time since 3CE is really reasonable and for those who can't afford expensive cosmetic like MAC, Bobbi Brown, etc. I think revlon, maybelline and kate are quite a good choice also.
Last but not least, I hope my review helps you.   



*All the pictures above are taken by Samsung NX Mini (without any filter), CLICK to know more. 



Love, Winnie.
Have a nice day & good luck!

2 comments:

  1. nice review, i just bought myself a fresh aqua mist mini just like yours. can't wait to try it XD

    ++visit my blog here++

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i'm in love with this 3ce brand. so in love with all of their product. that's why i keep google here and there bout this product. gonna check out that mirrorstore online shop to purchase mine. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete