Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Friday, June 20, 2014

THOUGHT: Society nowadays

Lately, I've been watching some social experiment videos from DmPranks Production and a video from facebook, talked about people in India who doesn't try to help a guy who is going to die and Click Network posted a video about do singaporeans have a heart? > CLICK HERE 

Every each time I watch these videos, I ask myself, will I help them? will I be the good person? Apparently, it's hard for all Malaysians, I mean not all, but majority. Whenever I see someone selling tissue or foods or anything, I wont buy, because 1) it's not necessary 2) I just don't.

MALAYSIA IS NOT SAFE AT ALL. There are so many scams out there by using different ways to cheat people, kidnap people, etc.

I saw a lot of articles saying, scratch winning card could be a scam, get flyer could be a scam, help people could be a scam also. I mean whatthefuck. Whatever we do, we still could be the next victim. 

That day I went out with my gf, a girl asked my gf if she could borrow her hand phone because the girl lost hers. I'm not sure if the girl really lost her phone or maybe she was a cheater who wanted to steal my gf's phone. REMEMBER WE COULD BE THE NEXT VICTIM.

Then, I read daphne charice's blog,  click to view. She met a road rage, prolly the chinese guy wanted to cheat her money then banged her on purpose. LOOK, we just never know what will happens in the next second.

I'm not a heartless person but I am trying not to get involve and be the next victim.



Love, Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment