Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Monday, August 11, 2014

FOOD: China House, Georgetown, Penang.

Hello there! I get so annoyed about what to say in the opening, you know the opening speech is the most important part to attract readers to continue reading and all, and I am so lacking in this opening speech thing. Bahh... Whatever..

Back to 3 weeks ago, bf & I planned a getaway to Penang, to hunt for some food. and today I am going to talk about China House that I have craved so badly for when I was planning this whole Penang trip. 

 

I'm not sure if you can see the right picture cause of the reflection (try to enlarge the pic) but China House is a very very long cafe. The shop isn't big but LONG. In case you cant see it, I will explain it now. The shop is divided into 3 parts: The Canteen (lunch & dinner), Kopi C (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and BTB Restaurant (Dinner).



We had our breakfast, and the biggest advice from me, do not go for the breakfast. I mean...if you want, I can't stop you but there is only a few choices for their breakfast, fingers also can count it all. 

And most of the people will only come for lunch or after. My bf & I were like "dayumm', should have come for lunch" because there is way too many choices for lunch compared to breakfast.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed our glorious breakfast. You will be surprised with the price, nevermind nevermind, keep calm and stay cool. 

Nawww just joking :P

The everyday 30 cakes!

Over 30 different cakes, we chose tiramisu, because....... WE JUST FOLLOWED THE TIPS from SWARM, LOLOLOLOL


Oh wait, before I show you all the food photo, lemme post a pic of me first, TA-DAH!

Hot Chocolate RM11 - It didn't taste much like a chocolate drink for me. (I just realize the art 0.0 woaaww)

Iced Latte RM11

Banana Bread RM14 - At least it tasted like banana cake, not bad! 

Big Breakfast RM32 - Holy! I don't know if this is a china-western style of a big breakfast, it clearly didnt look like the "big breakfast" we normally have in KL. 
It comes with breads, eggs, chicken, lamb and some idk what sauces. 


I regretted ordering this much because we still have our Tiramisu, I wish I can cancel it but hell no, the cake is what I wanted the most!

Tiramisu RM15 - It's pretty much like alexis's tiramisu but cheaper lah. It was huge, maybe you cannot see in pic, but yes it was huge. 


Total bill after gov & service charges: RM96.30. IDK you guys but for me, breakfast that costs RM96? Thats hella crazyyyy man.

Then we walked around the looooonggg shop.








153 & 155 Beach Street, Georgetown, Penang.
Tel: 04-2637299
Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs 9am-Midnight, Fri-Sat 9am-1am.



Have a nice day,
Love, Winnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment