Click To Know More!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

REVIEW: Samsung NX MINI, PT 2



Here comes the second part for my samsung mx mini! It's been 2 months I started to use this camera. Before I start my part 2 review, I would like to answer few questions! Oh if you haven't read the PT 1 review, CLICK HERE to read more.

1) Is Samsung NX Mini better or Casio ZR? 
Both are selfie camere, if you want to know which one is better, it's all depends on yourself. NX Mini is more to natural kind of selfie while ZR is more to perfect skin of selfie.

2)  Does NX Mini occurs bad low light performance?
Yes, but I feel it already does a great job in low light. It just a compact camera, you can't expect a compact camera to be like a DSLR.

3) What's the differences between 9mm & 9-27mm lenses?
FYI, NX Mini comes with 2 lenses, 9mm & 9-27mm. It's your choice to get both or either one. Because of the 24mm wide angle for 9mm lens, its perfect for landscape photos and selfies while 9-27mm lens is a zoom lens along with anti-shake function. WHICH MEAN, 9mm lens cannot zoom at all. Fortunately, they are now selling nx mini with 9-27mm lens only, so that you don't have to purchase two lenses.

And there's a disadvantage I want to share with you all, you could be the next victim like me:

There's a samsung smart app to let us transfer our pics from camera to phone, yes it's pretty smart idea for all the people who like to share their pics to social media right after they capture. I was using iphone earlier when I got this camera, and I was so happy to transfer my pics straight from my camera.

1 week later, the app happened to crash whenever I transfer my pics. Then I googled was it only happened on iphone users, well, the answer is yes. There are so many iphone users complained about it. Then, I felt hopeless. I am an iphone die hard fan, I really love iphone so much. I tried it on ipad, ipad mini, the app crashed anyway. 
I changed to note 2 after that, and the appcrash problem never happens again. 

It only occurs on some iphones, I was the unlucky one. I didn't do a well research, and now I had to give up my iphone :( Please think twice before you get it, I just don't want any of you buy a new camera, meanwhile, change a new phone. (unless you don't mind to transfer it to computer first)

Today, I will share some pics I took with my NX Mini (9mm lens).

Auto Mode: 
















Samrt Mode (Beauty):


Smart Mode (Food):







I'm not a professional photographer, as long as my pictures look more clearer and nicer than using a phone to take, I am very happy already. That's why i didn't use much smart mode (there's plenty of functions to use), however, auto mode is enough for me.  

"Do I regret to get this camera?" yes/no?

YES:
1) I regret that I didn't get 9-27mm lens because it can zoom along with anti-shake function, I think I will be worry less about my blur pics once I shake my hand or take pics in dark.
2) The app doesn't work in iphone.
3) The colour turns darker indoors.

NO:
1) It's super easy to carry out. I can take pics anytime!
2) Easy to transfer from camera to phone ( i know i know casio has this function also)
3) It has the built-in flash! So much convenient when I take pics!
4) I JUST LOVE THIS CAMERA!

Once again, I hope my review helps you a lot. Don't mind to comment down below if you have any question about this camera! 


Have a nice day!
Love, Winnie.

1 comment:

  1. arghh i wish i saw your review earlier. i've bought this nx mini with 9mm lens. and i just realized it can't zoom and also the anti-shake can't work at all.
    I wonder if i can buy only the 9-27mm lens.
    but well,overall i love this camera too, mine is the mint green colour =D

    ReplyDelete